Limited Product Warranty
Our products are covered by a limited warranty of two years from the delivery date. The warranty period is non-transferable replacement products and covers the original date of delivery.
A warranty claim must be initiated by the customer. If the product is not in stock or has been discontinued, you will receive a full refund for the amount of the original purchasing price.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall our company or our affiliates be liable for any direct, incidental, punitive or special damages arising from the direct or indirect use of our products. This limitation applies to alleged liability which is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or other legal theory, even the possibility of damages, specifically online purchases and listing content on our web stores, related authorized online channels, retail outlets, authorized resellers, unauthorized resellers, and wholesalers.
If some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages to the extent indicated above, our liability should be limited to the extent permitted by law.
YOUMAKER requires proof of purchase for warranty claims. We reserve the right to decline any warranty for insufficient documentation. Warranty claims for defects products that are not verifiable will not be accepted. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
- Our limited warranty does not apply to products purchased through non-authorized re-sellers; retail stores included. Please contact the original place of purchase for your return or warranty issue.
- The limited warranty does not apply damages caused by abuse, drops, misuse, improper care or maintenance, or any purpose other than its intended purpose.
- The limited warranty does not apply to theft.
- The limited warranty does not cover your gadget/device. The limited warranty covers the YOUMAKER product that you have purchased.
- The limited warranty does not apply to cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, cracks or other cosmetic damage.
- The limited warranty does not apply to weather damage, including heat, rain, wind, or objects by nature.
- The limited warranty does not cover for repair, replacement or insurance costs for devices installed in YOUMAKER products.
- The limited warranty does not cover counterfeit products sold to customers by retail stores, internet online store or other types of businesses.
- The limited warranty is not liable for any indirect or direct punitive damages arising from the use of our products.
Dispute Resolution Policy
YOUMAKER agrees to use reasonable efforts and methods to resolve disputes between the purchaser and YOUMAKER. To resolve disputes, you, as an Authorized User or Cardholder, will not initiate any chargeback or claim with our bank or your creditor without first obtaining a special case claim number and proof of initial contact to provide us the opportunity to resolve your dispute, even if the dispute was not resolved.
How to benefit from the warranty:
We are responsible for our product conditions. If you have received a defective/nonconform item, please submit a ticket.
The YOUMAKER 2-Year Warranty
- YOUMAKER offers a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty on the majority of products. YOUMAKER products purchased from unauthorized distributors or resellers are not covered by the 2-year warranty. Certain YOUMAKER products may have different warranties, which are be explicitly stated below. This warranty is only valid for items that are considered defective. Defects are defined as imperfections or flaws that are produced by a manufacturing error. Please check our Warranty page for more information.
For purchases made on Amazon.com the warranty mentioned above may or may not qualify. Only products sold specifically by Official YOUMAKER online stores are covered by these warranties. Products sold by any other sellers on these platforms will not qualify.
YOUMAKER Lifetime Warranty
YOUMAKER offers a limited lifetime warranty for all YOUMAKER screen protectors, except for glass screen protectors.
Important Note: This warranty excludes all glass products. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Glass Replacement Policy
Replacing your glass screen protector is easy. We are now offering low-cost replacements on glass screen protectors no matter what the reason for one full year.
YOUMAKER General Defect Warranty
All products listed below come with a 100-day general warranty*
- Body Shields
- Glass Products
- Style Ring
- Other Accessories
* All terms and conditions for all warranties are subject to change under the sole discretion of our company
YOUMAKER 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
All products purchased directly from YOUMAKER are covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. Please check our “Our Returns Policy” page for more information.
You must ship or mail back your original products with the order number included and return the package to our address.
Once the product is received by YOUMAKER, the product will be inspected within 7-10 business days of receipt on average to determine if it checks the limited warranty clauses.
If the product is determined to be covered under the limited warranty conditions, YOUMAKER, under its judgment and discretion, will repair, replace or recondition the product. YOUMAKER will pay the shipment fee of any replacement parts or products under the limited warranty to remedy the defective product.
DISCLAIMER: If any of the products are found to be counterfeit, they will be confiscated and turned over to our legal department for further actions. These counterfeit items will not be returned once in the possession of YOUMAKER.
Except for the express warranties provided, YOUMAKER makes no express or implied warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning the product in terms of merchantability, fitness, particular purpose, design, condition, quality or performance of the product. Also, YOUMAKER will not be liable for any damages resulting from the purchase or use of products or incidental damages and consequential loss of profits or benefits.
Defects caused by accidents, including failure of installation, carelessness by the user, or defects caused by the owner's usage, cannot be applied for the warranties mentioned above. For products that come as a package, only the defected item from the package will be repaired/replaced. This remedy may be repeated within 90 days or the remainder of the warranty. The original product is needed for any future warranty requests regarding the order.
We reserve the right to replace, repair, rebuild, and recondition products at YOUMAKER’s sole option. If the product under warranty becomes inactive or no longer in production, YOUMAKER reserves the right to replace the inactive product with a similar or better product of our judgment and discretion.
Excluding the express warranty provided, YOUMAKER in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from the use of any product, including, but without limitation, device damage, data loss, or personal injury.
Please note that ALL SALE and PROMOTIONAL ITEMS are not eligible for Returns, Exchanges, and Warranties.